Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An Example of a Awesome Investment Strategy


“Good bye cruel market! Good bye! Good bye cruel market! I’m leaving you today!” Don’t be surprised: I’m leaving this turmoil market and say: Hello MARKET! I’m not a man I used to be. I’m prudent investor. My investing way is peaceful and calm.
I‘ve concentrated on my own mind, on my own steps on investment and have found that the main barrier in successful investment is (was and will be) my mind. When my mind is clear – the market is comfortable, when my soul is filled with joy – the sunshine in the market.
And I’m ready to tell you about one wonderful investment strategy. It’s long term investment strategy. You must have patience if you want to success, you must have patience if you want to win. Reward? Reward is – you will beat the market! Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment